Savage Gear 3D Suicide Duck Lures are designed for targeting pike, musky, and bass species. These lures mimic real life fleeing ducks. These lures are equipped with spinning feet that throw water and every direction. This attracts big game fish from far distances. These lures are rigged with top and bottom hook configuration. The perfect set up for an angler to customize their bait for many fishing conditions.
Rigged with both top and bottom hook configuration for any fishing situation
I love this lure! Had to go try it out the weekend it arrived in the mail. The size is perfect, I had to extant the top hook out further, and it looks like an actual small duckling in the water. I love it
By Jose G.
Looks so real
April 10, 2018
This duck looks so real and swims great in the water.
tried to used one for GT casting
December 20, 2017
Cast well, swimming action is really attractive. however, the hooks supplied are not suitable for GT casting. it is more suited for smaller fish. i tried put in a larger single hook and it affects the action too much. Still a great potential lure for casting pelagic fishes!
Swims great but has some flaws
May 17, 2017
When you cast this lure; there's a 70% chance it will swim correctly. The other 30% is: once you cast it, the line can get caught between the legs or wrapped around the hooks resulting in it swimming on its side. Have not got any strikes yet btw.